View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 26, 2019 03:00 UTC

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Where did my account go! 
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Xfire ID: 110576
Post Where did my account go!
We sent a mail on the 28th of august 2014 to everyone registered on this site, asking them to show a sign of life within two weeks (September 12 2014). If you are reading this and your account is deleted, please know that in almost every case your posts were not deleted, only moved to the archive. To be blunt its not our fault that you're not checking your mail ;)
Every registered user that logged in in 2014 did not get removed. To see what happened to your account please see the list of groups below, if you are in multiple groups, the highest one counts.

• Admirals: Account deleted, posts remain or were moved to archive, rejoining is possible, but Admiral membership has to be 'earned' again. Rejoining via new member form or PM.
  • Member: Account deleted, posts remain or were moved to archive, rejoining possible via new member form only.
  • Registered user: Account deleted, posts deleted.
  • Honored Guests: Account deleted, posts remain or were moved to archive. Get the status again via a post so we know who you are again ;).

Members in a group not listed were not affected, posts remain or were moved to archive.
Certain groups with only 1 member, or groups that became empty because all users in them have been deleted will also be removed, and most likely not be set up again unless explicitly asked for.

Some people only use TS3, and not the forums, while I understand this you are still a member, even though we are a laid back group, checking the forums once in a full moon shouldn't be that hard?

Fri Sep 12, 2014 09:43 UTC
Profile WWW
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Xfire ID: 110576
Post Re: Where did my account go!
The purge is over, together with user removal I also did a long overdue forum cleanup, some stats:
Registered users before the purge: 118
After the purge: 36
82 users deleted, being 70% of total
More than 400 topics move to archive

Fri Sep 12, 2014 14:20 UTC
Profile WWW
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post Re: Where did my account go!
Nice going

Fri Sep 12, 2014 18:51 UTC
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]