View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2019 23:43 UTC

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Bad Trylant lol 
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post Bad Trylant lol

Lol... dude this made me smile

Fri Oct 07, 2011 19:34 UTC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Xfire ID: 110576
Post Re: Bad Trylant lol
Strange... in WoT there are rule's to prevent this sort of stuff:
Quote:
Used from the "you shall not" part of the user agreement:
1. Register nicknames and/or use clan names and symbols that can cause misunderstanding or point to WN or its partners, connected with organizations and/or Nazi figures, violating the law of the country of player’s residence or international law, as well as using Nazi symbols, designations, abbreviations (SS), and their stylizations (55);
2. Impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to, the Game or other WN official, employee, representative or agent (or an official, employee, representative or agent of WN’s affiliates, licensors or licensees), forum leader, guide or host or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
11. Discuss social, religious, political topics that create controversy as well as negatively portray religious and political figures.

Don't know about NF though... maybe that guy should check before he starts yelling...
"First check if something is on fire, then call 112, not the other way around..." ;)

Fri Oct 07, 2011 20:00 UTC
Profile WWW

Xfire ID: MHZ1
ha ha thats awesome way to go trylant

Do we not all agree to call rapid thought and noble impulse by the name of inspiration?

Sat Oct 08, 2011 01:01 UTC
Commander
Commander

Xfire ID: trylant
Normally I don't try to raise these kinds of tensions between clans we don't know. But this guy is just 'One of Those' that feel the need to spam their beliefs in the one place I don't expect to see it.....Navyfield.

I mean looks at this guy.

Ship name: JesusSaves
Handle: Thedecipile <---May not have spelled that right...but who cares?
Fleet Name: Army of Faith.

Let’s take a look at what this guy is doing. He is trying to spread religious propaganda in a game that is based on the fantasy of war....which is against one of the Ten Commandments.

Granted I don't care. (Not Christian.) This hypocrite needed to be taught a little lesson of respect. DON'T RUB YOUR RELIGOUN IN MY FACE, AND EXPECT ME NOT TO OPEN FIRE ON YOU...EVEN IF WE ARE ON THE SAME TEAM!

Let it be known that I was acting on my own behalf. My actions in no way reflect the current standing with 'Army of Faith' fleet and Liberation Armada. However they should consider me their enemy, because it’s bad enough when the Normans come knocking on my door. Now I have to deal with it in game as well?

Sat Oct 08, 2011 19:28 UTC
Profile WWW
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Well Trylant there is nothing I can say about this, however they say a picture paints a thousand words so here's my picture

Sat Oct 08, 2011 22:36 UTC
Ensign
Ensign

I don't approve of team killing in any fashion!

Thu Jan 08, 2015 13:39 UTC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Lol this is a nearly 4 year topic wow these forums are old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun Jan 11, 2015 18:23 UTC
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Thread necromancy is not encouraged. Please refrain from continuing this practice

Tue Jan 13, 2015 21:23 UTC
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 8 posts ]